Monday, July 14, 2008

A SUMMER SURPRISE!!

I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears! I was cleaning in the basement when I hear my kids reading, Emery to Ethan not very surprising she reads allllll day long (little bookworm) but then I hear Ethan take his turn and read to Emery!!!! On his own!!! I didn't ask him, or threaten, or anything!!! Amazing!!! So I had to take a picture to prove that this was happening, and Ethan (as always) tried to duck out of the picture, but he was to slow.
He he he he.........

Will's Birthday is tomorrow, and I couldn't resist making this cake! He is a tractor nut! I am terrible at the frosting thing, but I think the idea is so cute. (Ya I could definitely work on my frosting ability!) Oh well, just don't look too close.

3 comments:

Becca said...

that is super cute-you are a pro cake-maker!

burg3g said...

Ok your the best mom ever..I give up.

Sammy said...

WOW! Where did you learn how to make that cake? That is SO good Kara!