Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter, Family Pictures and Dad's Birthday!!

It is my dad's 70th birthday on Tuesday and thought it would be nice to get the entire family together for a picture. It is the first time in years that we all got together. Both parents, 6 kids, 6 in-laws and 16 grand-kids. In a way it was kind of a miracle.

So this is what we did....

Easter egg hunt
We had the older boys hide the eggs for the little kids. It was the funniest thing to see where they hid the eggs.

Dinner with dad
Getting a table for 14 on a Saturday evening in Sandy was tough, but Steve pulled through.

Birthday celebration
hmmm.... again Steve pulled through. We used his hotel to have our party!

Family pictures
This was amazing. We were so worried that it might rain (or snow) and it was beautiful! The kids were awesome, pictures went really fast and everyone smiled! Again Steve was the man! He brought his camera and took the pictures! (I only got one on my camera of the kids, I will get the pros pics later)

1 comment:

The Ashby's said...

What cleaver boys! I would never think of hiding eggs in the fence. I'm glad you had a fun Easter.