Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Freedom!!

I know most people feel sad and sometimes cry when their little ones go off to school. Well not me!! (Okay so I did get a tiny bit choked up on Will's first day of preschool, but that was because my other 3 were still at home) I have 3 of my 4 kids in school all day, and the 4th and final is in school 2 1/2 hrs 3 days a week! Waaahoo!!!!

As I listen to the silence in the back ground, I wonder what am going to do with myself? Let's see, the gym maybe? I haven't been able to do that, um...., ever. Or maybe clean my house, I know what a stupid thing to do, but it would actually stay clean for a few hours. Or maybe I will take a class. I'm sure I will have fun just thinking of the possibilities. My options are limitless... (well okay for 2 1/2 hours 3 days a week).

No comments: