Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Baptism, A Mission & A Wedding

My parents are leaving for their mission for the London England temple on Monday. They've been in the MTC for about 2 weeks and are having the best time ever. My sisters and I took them out to dinner for my mom's birthday a couple of days ago and they couldn't stop smiling! They are so happy and excited! We were able to get my entire family together just before they went into the MTC and had a big picnic. It was fun to have all of my family around for the weekend.
Since everyone was in town, we bumped Nate's baptism up a week (mostly so my parents could go) It was really special having everyone there for him. Josh's sisters were in town and were able to come (and of course his mom and dad) which just added to the amazing day!

He was so excited and I've never in my life seen this kid nervous, like he was that day. He is such an amazing kid, so smart, loving and stubborn! We love him! It was a special day for the little guy, and we are so proud of him.
Also the following weekend on the 2nd, Josh's sister Abbey was married to Bill! (and I don't have any pics) We were so excited for them! They were married in the Salt Lake Temple.

No comments: