Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School starts

YAY! School has started again!!

Ethan started Jr. High! And with that a first in the Ashton household.....he was EXCITED to start school! He was excited to get a locker, and to be hanging out with the older kids from our neighborhood. He could hardly wait till his day finally came and was upset that I had to take him out for an orthodontist apt. I'm sure in a month he will be begging to go to the orthodontist...LOL!

Emery is in the 5th grade! She, for once, wasn't super thrilled. But now that she's gone 2 days she is excited again! She has a great teacher and one of her best friends is in her class.

Nate is in 3rd grade and is just.....Nate.....
me..... "Nate are you excited for school to start?"
Nate..... "unuh?"
me..... "Are you going to be glad to see your friends?"
Nate..... "unuh?"
me..... "Nate are you excited to clean your room?"
Nate..... "unuh?"
me..... "Nate are you excited to go to Disneyland?"
Nate..... "sure"
Such a little stinker.....

Then we have Will.
me..... "Will are you excited for school to start?"
Will..... "YESSSERIE! I AM GOING TO BE GOING TO FIRST GRADE AND I WILL HAVE LUNCH AT THE SCHOOL AND I WILL SEE ALL MY FRIENDS AND I GET TO WALK HOME WITH ALL THE OTHER KIDS............(30 min later)........AND I WILL BE THERE ALL DAY AND MY TEACHER..........
me..... "unuh"

No comments: