Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Yay Halloween! One of my favorite times of the year! I love getting dressed up and seeing all the effort other people put in to great unique costumes. I saw a lot of good ones this year, they gave me good ideas for next year!!

This year Emery was a vampire, Nate was a clown, Will, Batman and Ethan at the last minute decided it was still cool to dress up, went as the Phantom of the Opera.
The kids had their usual parade at the school. Josh showed up and Will was so excited he ran out of the line and jumped in his arms. I'd say that worth the drive/leaving work.

The kids went trick or treating with our usual crew. I sometimes think these guys are my second family. They had fun, got loads and loads of candy, of which I am slowly confiscating.

Ethan went alone with some friends this year. He came back saying it was the best Halloween ever! He didn't even care that he had to get rid of half of his candy (because of his braces) I think it was the freedom to run around the neighborhood after dark with out us.(Notice...no decorations? LOL I took them down the night before, I was so sick of them) I think next year I need to only put them up the week before, I think they are too messy.

Will also got the school award! I was hoping it was because he was doing so much better at reading or math. Nope it was for always helping to clean his classroom....? Hmmm......maybe I could bribe him with some award if he cleans his bedroom......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! Noah decided last minute to dress up too after saying it was for little kids all month. Guess they aren't "all grown up" afterall! Thank goodness!