Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One more to go!




I now only have one more kid to go. Nate went to kindergarten today. Ethan and Emery went a week ago Monday. Will is so bored, but at least it is only 2 1/2 hours a day before Nate comes home, and then he will go to preschool next year.

For any of you that know Nate, you know that he DOESN'T move. He is so slow and I ALWAYS have to fight him to get dressed. Well this morning he was up at 7:00, dressed and eating breakfast before the other two were even awake! I doubt that will last very long, but for today it was nice.
I love walking with Will to pick him up in the afternoon. I love the fall and the cool crisp days. Soon fall will be over, and then winter, then before I know it Josh will be back. (if only it would go that quickly)

No comments: