Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We're "All Okay, Jump Master"



So I think the storm may be over now, although it might be to soon to tell yet. My friend Burg says they come in 3's so to expect the plague next!

This morning I cut the carpet padding and laid it. Then I laid the carpet back down. The carpet isn't that bad. I was able to do a pretty good job. There are only a couple of small bumps (I never knew what people meant by a carpet stretcher, until I saw what it is supposed to do.) But wow what a job. It took me 3 days to get that floor dry. And I did this job all by myself!! (Except when my brother-in-law helped use the shop vac to suck up the water.)
So now that school is in, and my house isn't falling apart anymore, I have my family room back and Emery has her room back, maybe I can get the house clean and I can get back to normal.

By the way "All Okay, Jump Master" is something Josh always says to the kids to make sure they are all buckled in their seat belts.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Good luck with the cleaning! I hate it.

burg3g said...

It looks great, and the best thing about the coming plague is there are antibiotics and nothng to clean..unless its the stomach flu.