Sunday, August 24, 2008

@#%$&*

ROTTEN BAD LUCK!!!

So 2 days after we get all our stuff back from our fire, we get a FLOOD!! Not bad, just like the fire, bad enough to cause me some serious grief. Our sprinkler shut off valve(yes the beloved sprinkler system that I worked on all spring) wasn't shut off all the way and water leaked into Emery's room. Soaking the carpet! I don't think I could have anything more go wrong at this point. So this morning, my brother-in-law (yes the same one that keeps helping me) brought me a shop vac and a couple of fans. But what I didn't know is that you have to rip up the carpet and throw away the pad (it is stuck to the cement and so would never dry)! So that is what I have been doing all evening. And let me tell you, that is a dirty stinky job!

3 comments:

V and Co. said...

i am soooooooo sorry! it makes my bad day seem really awesome...seriously i'm so sorry!

burg3g said...

Ok, I think we need an exorcism. What can I do? Oh and on thewas to Wal-Mart today Sam said he wanted to go to Nates house. He loves your, "big guys."

Marie said...

Oh man! Let me know how I can help! Sorry. Oh, and Thanks!