Wednesday, November 12, 2008

On Monday, I took all the kids in to the Dr. Turns out we all had strep! Even me! It was a fun weekend, the kids had to stay home for 2 days! Getting the RX was a lot of fun too. I had to take 5 RX in, it was a mess. Oh well!

Today the kids went back to school and it was just Will and I again. Wow can this boy talk! (I wonder where he gets it?) He followed me around the house, talking NON-STOP! It was kinda cute though. I think he misses his brother.

One more thing, is it possible to hire someone to do my scrapbooking for me? I HATE scrapbooking! I am behind about 4 years, and literally have thousands of pictures. HELP!!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Kara,
Have you ever tried digital scrapbooking? I have not yet, but I want to. I think you would be really good at it, with how creative you are. The only site I know so far is called scrapblog.com, and then you can print your pages, and you don't have to work as hard! I want to try it! Sorry you guys were all sick :-( by the way our new blog is www.ourashtonfamily.blogspot.com, I don't think I ever got back to you on that

burg3g said...

I'm so proud that you are actully working on your scrapbooks. I just have 15 years of pictures in boxes.

Emily said...

We should have a scrap book night. THat way we can steel ideas from other people and get absolutely nothing done. But hey, we would have so much fun!!!!!

Sammy said...

Poor little family! That's a classic picture with all the medicine. Kara you need to speed scrapbook to get yourself up to date and then you can work from there and decide if you want to go digital.
Speed scrapbook= Buy an album where you can write captions and the date. Do it now while you still can remember most of them. Will wont care if the first half of his life is in a quick album. He's a boy anyway, some day is wife just might scrapbook it all and save you the trouble!

Anonymous said...

Strep is the worst! I am so sorry and I hope you are feeling better. You should do digital scrapbooking...no mess, you buy digital supplies you can use over and over...and you don't have to pay for prints. It's an idea? Hope you have a better weekend than your week. - Kim