Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A little reminiscence!

So it all started while I was trying to organize my pictures....I found some of the funniest things I had totally forgotten about. Then I couldn't stop, I just kept going and found my favorite pics of each of the kids.


I think in this one of Ethan he was in 1st grade.


Sand Dunes in St. Anthony ID

Nate was just barely 2!!


Nate's Halloween bucket! I think he was 2 1/2.


Before we cut Will's hair. LOL
Will in the window!


Emery at 2. I just can't believe she has grown up so much!

Emery is not a girly girl, so to see her all dressed up was kinda fun. Ben and Emily's wedding.
Then I found these, I went to the ice caves in Idaho while I was pregnant with Will. It was fun!
And a few shots of my favorite guy doing some of his favorite things...well almost.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got such great kids...what personalities! Gosh...it seems like Josh has been gone for a long time! I am so impressed with what a good mom you are and how easy you make it seem (even though I know that it can't be). If you ever need a get away...come down and visit. -Kim

burg3g said...

Oh so cute! Chris is pretty excited to see Josh again when he comes through for leave.