Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Last Sunday!!

Can I just say that I'm so glad this was my LAST Sunday alone!! And I'm sure half the ward will be glad too. Whoever said that Sunday was a peaceful, reverent day is insane, or doesn't attempt church with 4 hyper, stubborn, and insanely cranky children. We've had our "Sundays" and I'm sure there will be more (even with Josh home) but this one hit the top for me.

So yes maybe a little reverent MoTab would have done the trick, but let's all face it, today, that just isn't going to happen.

So I've found some humor to share. Maybe someone else had a crappy Sunday too.






9 comments:

V and Co. said...

uh yeah the ward here just got used to having me be in tears by the end of the first hour...it's so nice to have two pairs of hands and strong ones that can be threatening with one nasty squeeze

V and Co. said...

oh and i think it's totally worth it on the chairs. at least on cost.

Sammy said...

Those were funny. The toddler mind is my favorite! I'm so excited that this was you last Sunday alone! We can't wait to see you guys this summer.

the smiths said...

Seriously, your kids are really good in Sacrament. My kids are way worse and we have two of us. I am very proud of you for going every Sunday. I would probably have taken the year off...

Jen Lee said...

I can't believe that you have lasted this long! I would have gone inactive a long time ago.

Mandy and Jason said...

Those are so funny! I'm so glad that you get to see Josh again. Friday morning can't come soon enough I bet. Give him a big hug from us!

V and Co. said...

to answer your question 1.)i never sit down, and 2.)i never sleep...well that's a lie i do sleep but i only need around 5 hours

V and Co. said...

oh and i and i take speed and crank and work with the devil

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I am so excited that you won't have anymore Sunday's alone. Have fun!