Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sammy informed me it has been a while. I just don't have much to blog about lately.

But here is something to blog about!! Yesterday I drove home from St. George in my new Dodge Durango! Thanks to the amazing help of my awesome brother-in-law Abe!I love it! The minivan was good and nice and very practical, but sadly it's time was up. (Or should I say happily it's time was up?)


And Josh comes home in a few weeks. We don't have the exact date, only that it's less than a month!! WOOHHOOT!

4 comments:

V and Co. said...

woot woot! on all accords!

Marie said...

Very nice!

Mandy and Jason said...

Awesome... i love new cars. Depending on when we have another kid, we'll definitely be looking for a new car... most likely a mini-van. I'm so excited for you to have Josh home!

Sammy said...

Yay Kara! Told you that you'd have something to blog about.
Do the kids love it?