Sunday, June 7, 2009

The kids are finally out of school.

And keeping with my tradition of attempting to take last day school pictures, Ethan, keeping with tradition of trying as hard as he can to not have his picture taken....here is what I got. LOLAnd then I have Emery who is just happy as ever to do her mother's wishes.....Nate's last day was Thursday, so Friday morning the kids were off and Nate was super excited that he didn't have to go with them. I think this is how he will look every day this summer. LOL
Speaking of Emery.....We are so proud of her. She got baptized yesterday. What a very special little girl. It was really nice, we had a lot of friends and family here to share her special day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday & Baptism Emery! Sorry we missed it...Josh looks like the proud Dad. See you soon...Kim& Abe (please, please...let me take some photos of your cute little Emery for her birthday ?:)

utahnelsonfamily said...

Congratulations Emery on your baptism. I can't believe how fast you guys are growing up,it seems like just yesterday you guys where living behind us. We miss you guys

Emily said...

Congratulations Emery...What a special day! Sorry we couldn't be there. Ethan looks like he is taking after his dad! I am sure you have heard the stories.