Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nate is 6!

Today was probably the busiest day I've had in a very long time.

But in the middle of the madness Nate turned 6. We had a really fun 'water' party in spite of the rain.

First of all, I have to explain the PINK frosting for my son......I thought since I was doing ice cream cone cake, I would make it look like strawberry. Only after I turned it pink did I realize IT WAS PINK! He was such a trooper though and insisted that he liked it.

Emery was my little helper and after Will threw a temper tantrum.... landing him in bed screaming the entire party..... she was able to play the games too.

The games were so much fun and the kids were hilarious! And I seriously hope none of them end up with pneumonia. They wouldn't stop even when their lips were blue and they were chattering, they just kept asking for more water balloons.

Singing has never been louder or more off key. They couldn't even finish because they were all laughing so hard.
A very fun birthday, and a very great kid!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the pink cones! You are so creative!!!

Mandy and Jason said...

Happy Birthday NATE!!!! Kara, do you just cook those cone-cupcakes like regular ones? How did you do that, because it's very cute!