Saturday, October 3, 2009

The truth is OH so hard!

My favorite thing said so far, was from Ethan. He loves candy corn, in fact that is the only reason he likes Halloween. I have a pumpkin jar that I fill every year with candy corn.
Me: Holding up the jar.. "I have something that I can put in this jar, if you can make me a promise."

Ethan: eyes wide... "What?"

Me: "I will put something in this jar if you can promise me you won't sneak and eat some every time I'm not looking."

Ethan: long pause......."Aarrgghh, I can't! I want to, but I know I will break it!"

Well at least he is honest with himself.....he he he (I put the candy corn in the jar, he was just too honest.)


I'm getting my house ready for one of my favorite times of the year! I didn't used to be a huge fan of Halloween, but for the past 6 or 7 years, we've been having an annual Halloween party. We dress up, and go all out with the decorations! It has been so much fun! Every year it is a surprise what our theme or costumes will be. One of these days, I will need to do one for the kids. :(
So if you can't tell from the picture, there is, what is supposed to look like, a body wrapped up in that web.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Looks like a body to me! Some day David & I want to crash your halloween party!