Thursday, December 3, 2009

11 years

It's hard to believe it has been 11 years!

Ethan has the funnest personality...so much energy...
and has some of the best friends...(-1 who had to leave early)
and has turned into one of the nicest kids I know.At the request of Ethan, the cake was plain, no sprinkles, nothing cutesy, nothing fancy.

We got him a new BMX bike and Josh took the boys to play laser tag, and arcade games. They had a blast! (He also got his braces on yesterday, but wouldn't let me take a picture. I'll try and sneak one...he he he)


..........and this is what I have been doing the past couple of days. It it so cute! It is a muffin tin countdown calendar. (I know, I now have 3 countdown calendars. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a cute craft!)

oh and I said I would show you our Halloween pictures...I still haven't gotten them from my bro-in-law.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday! Love the calendar.

Susan said...

Could you please give more info on the calendar--it looks cute, and you know I love crafts too!!!