Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa

We had our ward party last night, and the kids had fun. I think being able to run around the church without getting in trouble was novel for them. They did a little nativity skit, sang some songs, ate some dinner and got to see Santa.

Nate said Santa called him, Blake Ashton, so he thinks this Santa was a hoax. LOL It was kinda funny. Will couldn't believe that he got his letter and was just excited. Emery on the other hand is getting older, so I wonder about her. And Ethan, well, he's having fun thinking he is so much older and wiser than the younger kids.
;)
I also had another fun project. I wanted the kids to have fun, personal stockings (that didn't cost me a fortune) So I made these......they actually turned out really cute! They are huge, so they hold a ton :) And the kids love them, that's what counts. And again it was fun to make them, no sewing involved. Me and the hot glue gun are best friends.
The kids are missing Josh. He is gone so much with his new job. He travels about 2-3 weeks out of the month. So in memory of him Will put on everything army he could find! I think he has on 3 different vests.

2 comments:

Marie said...

New Job? What is he doing? Love the stockings!!

Anonymous said...

Love that photo of Will and the stockings are so cute! For some reason your blog wasn't updating from our blog...so I finally figured it out and got to catch up today :) See you guys soon!