Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kitchen

Well, we did it! We're done! And we love it!

In case you don't remember or haven't seen our kitchen before......


This is when we first moved in....I had already painted the lovely green cabinets, white.
baby steps..
demolition...
Josh, laying on the floor... after laying the floor!!
TA DA!....Of course as always with us, we still need a few things done, a microwave, baseboards, more lights, curtains, decorations, towels.... etc.

And thankfully it only took 3 years.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my word....that is amazing! I had no idea you guys were so handy and I can't imagine the amount of work this took. It looks beautiful...I'm so impressed! WAY TO GO!

Sammy said...

Whaaat! I was scrolling down looking at the pics and when I saw the new cabinets I thought she's just messing with us. It looks like a completely different house! You guys are awesome! It looks great!!!

utahnelsonfamily said...

It's so beautiful, you can come do mine next Hahaha

Marie said...

It looks GREAT!!

Becca said...

so beautiful, great job!

Mandy and Jason said...

Kara... you never cease to amaze me! You guys are awesome. You should show off your mad skills to everyone! But then everyone will ask you to help them with their own projects.

Kara said...

LOL we only did the destruction by ourselves. So if anyone needs help destructing we can help!