Thursday, March 3, 2011

Will's on vacation

So this last week Will has been a total BEAR!!! He wakes up in the morning and yells, stomps his feet saying he is NOT going to school, NOT eating breakfast, NOT getting dressed. Then when he comes home from school he is NOT eating lunch, NOT putting his coat away.....and so on and so forth....until after much screaming, crying, wailing, and gnashing of teeth, he is sound asleep. Then in the morning.....we start all over again.

This morning, I asked him why he was such a BEAR. And where my sweet Will was. He said (In a very serious voice)

"Mom, sometimes Will needs a vacation."

2 comments:

Mandy and Jason said...

Awesome!

Emily said...

Em made me read this. I laughed at loud....reminds me of a brother who at 16 absolutely hated family pictures. I guess like father like son!