Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

One of our traditions on Christmas Eve is opening presents we got for each other.  Usually we get them pjs or slippers or blankets... and I always take a picture, goofy and serious (well as serious as the Ashton kids can get)
 I made each of the kids shirts!  I also made one for Josh and I.

Christmas morning, the kids were up bright and early, begging to open presents.


Ethan and Nate got an xbox360.....we didn't see them the entire Christmas break.

  
Emery got an ipod touch......we didn't see much of her either.


Will got a remote control excavator....we HEARD a lot of him.


But his favorite was a toss up between the cowboy gear and the tractor.


My favorite was the present from Josh to Emery.  They have had this ongoing game of hiding this disgusting shrunken head from Halloween.  It has ended up in the most random places.  But the best was Josh wrapping it in a box for Emery Christmas morning.  It was sooo funny!

BLAST FROM THE PAST!  Josh and I were scanning photos of our childhood for presents to both of our parents and I thought I would post a couple.

What a cutie!!!  I love the Cookie Monster slippers and I totally remember that record player.  So much for my kids ipods. hehehe

I loved that star on the window, I think it was made from garland and coat hangers, and lit up.  I also love that we are swaying with the music as we sing!  I loved my childhood!!!

No comments: