Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 2012

I just had to share a funny story!  I wish so bad someone had a video of this cause I know it would make me rich......anyway....

So New Years Eve....

(just to set the stage)
We are with our neighbors in our circle for a little New Years party, fire pits, hot chocolate, lots and lots and lots of popcorn.  I had made a pinata to look like the ball that drops in Times Square, filled it with candy and hoisted it high in the tree, tied it to the mail box, ready to drop at midnight! 

Kids were gathered around ready for the exciting moment......when candy will burst free from the ball.

We count down.....5....4....3....2....1!  I cut the string.....the ball drops............  

Then NATE (my way to smart for his age, boy) ...........CATCHES THE PINATA....AND TAKES OFF RUNNING!! 

The kids are in shock, then reality sets in and they all start chasing him!!

I finally stop laughing, catch him and smash it to the ground, letting all the candy loose and so the kids stop freaking out.
I love that kid!  He is always good for a great story!



No comments: