Tuesday, October 13, 2015

um...years?

Since Instagram came around I haven't blogged (obviously) in years.  All my pictures are either there or Facebook.  But as a random thought I started reading old blog posts and laughed at my cute kids and realized I miss the journal entries that go with a blog.  So...since it's been to many years to catch up, I'll just start from now and try to remember to add stuff every once in a while.

Ethan is 16 almost 17 and a Junior at Alta High School.  He works at Papa Johns pizza, drives and is an amazingly awesome kid!  Who knew he would turn out so good?


Emery is 14, a Freshman at Alta High School, and is so much fun!  I am in Young Women's with her and am enjoying every minute.  She is constantly down in her room listening to music and drawing.

Nate is 12 going on 20.  He is in 7th grade at Indian Hills Middle School. He's so talented and funny!  He's in Young Men's and scouts and loves it!  He can whistle amazingly!  I mean, he can really whistle!

Will is the happiest 10 year old ever!  He is so happy, again, who knew "One screaming Will" would be so happy?  He is in 5th grade at Altara Elementary, my last in elementary school.  He is smart and loves people and has so many friends.


Josh is finishing up his military career!  He is retiring in March 2016 after serving for 20+ years.  We are still debating jobs and where we will live when that day arrives.  Josh also loves to write!  He is working on a huge fantasy novel, written several short stories, won several awards for some and has a few up on Amazon to purchase.

I am working at Alta High School in the Media Center.  Basically I am a librarian.  I am also working for Loralee Lewis managing her website and Etsy shop.  I love to create and design! I love to backpack and run!  I will be running a half marathon in November. 

Oh yea, we also have 2 cats....ugh...Kitty and Batman.

(These are just some random pictures I happened to have on my laptop) 

 Ethan and Emery at Youth Conference (What a sweet brother!) June 2015

 Kids playing Rumikub on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. August 2015
(they really do like each other)

 Rexburg Temple - August 2015 Will (not quite old enough yet) Ethan, Barron, Nate, Cameron, Emery.

 Ethan at his canoeing/kayak scout camp June-2015

 Ashton family-walking at the wetlands October 2015

Emery's bold new haircut! May 2015

 
 Nate 250+ mile bike trip with the scouts!  June-2015

Will Pine Valley Ashton family reunion September 2015



No comments: