Sunday, May 18, 2008

Again

To all who read this salutations. If you do read please know that I find you all starved for attention. Since most of you that are reading are under the category of abandoned wife, I understand. Anyway I'm here with the guys in Gardez. Things are a little messed up the FOB right. The guys and I are spending most of the time cleaning up some problems that have been left for us. This is both literally and figuratively. So there it is. All the guys have been working their tails off trying to get things running smoothly. 10 to 12 hour days are the norm for all of them right now. And as usual there have been nothing but hard work and sarcastic comments coming from all of them. I will try to take more pictures... but since I've been here before, literally, its hard to get motivated to do that. So, all you that have hubbies out here with me, have them do it. I'm just too lazy. The guys have made a couple of Afghan friends all ready and are diving head first into the culture. Honestly I think they're just trying to find a place to hide from me. But they're all having a good time with the locals here on the FOB. It's a great team here. And so far we haven't killed each other. So, so far so good. So, this is my second post. If you want more, I think I should start charging by the letter. Anyways, that's it.

Cheers, Josh

4 comments:

Kara said...

See what I mean! I had to beg him to write something....oh well at least it is better than nothing...he he I love you Josh!!!

Anonymous said...

Josh, yes we might be starved for attention but we still need to hear from you so continue to write. Remind me tell you about Abe's hourly show on the radio, sometime. Stay safe!

Kara, keep after him and make him write. Thanks for doing such a good job, I am sure it is tough to get him to write anything.

Marie said...

Go Josh! Keep writing. Remind Jon to keep writing. Thanks!

V and Co. said...

so if we're all starved for attention for reading what does it make you for writing? ;) starved for center stage attention?