Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lazy mom!

Well my little guy finally learned to ride a two-wheeler bike, and has his first loose tooth.

I think I must be the laziest mother in the world though, he had to teach himself. He also potty trained himself. I used to have people say how smart my kids where because they knew their numbers at a very early age. But it wasn't that they were smart (although they are) it was because I wanted them to be able to turn the TV on in the morning and find their channels. Oh my 9 yr old also makes breakfast for my 2 yr old, so I can stay in bed a little while longer. So if anyone can top me at being lazy, I'd like proof!

5 comments:

V and Co. said...

ahahahahaha! i have the total opposite problem...i need to learn how to relax...i even plan out my relaxing...pathetic i know.

Marie said...

I am lazy too. Zack is always getting food for Jasmine. I sit on the couch and browse the net or watch TV. U dont love Jon, oh come on? JK

Abbey Ashton said...

Kara honestly you are anythiing but a lazy mother. Trust me on that one. Sure love you and your family.

burg3g said...

Not "Lazy Mom," "Smart Mom." Here is how I see it, its survival of the fittest. The mother lion has to make her cubs learn to take care of themselves then they won't get eaten. So, in reality you are helping your kids not get eaten, or starve..right? Also, I bet Nate looks pretty fierce now that he is missing a tooth. Other kids will think he has been hanging out at the local truch stop.

Sammy said...

Kara it was sooo much fun seeing you!
David kept saying "I had no idea Kara was such a gamer - she's so fun!" he had only seen you with your kids awake. It was a brilliant idea to sleep over. Can't wait to see you in July - I'll be in town for a week after the 4th while David comes back to school. So Ashton & I will come down and see you! Maybe spend the night if you'll let us???