Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have just had an incredible day today! I had my first trip to the spa! My wonderful aunts gave me a very nice gift, they got me a day at the spa, a massage, facial and a pedicure! I am such a huge fan. I think if I were rich you could find me there every day. I also made a very nice meal that I thought was difficult that turned out really great (thanks to my sister-in law Sammy's help) for my parents, who are here building my deck (well my dad is) and I just found out my deck is costing $500 less than what we planned! SOOOOO excited. And should be done next week. Anyway not to shabby of a day! Thanks to my wonderful aunts, Cookie, Nancy and Bobby, and to Sammy, and to my talented Dad!


Here is a before picture of my deck!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am still trying to get to the spa...I always wonder what happens with all my time. I am so jealous

Sammy said...

Yay Kara! Told you it was easy.
Just got back from gallbladder surgery so I'll start posting recipes soon.
How exciting about the day at the spa!

Jake and Susie said...

Kara may you have many more days like that one!

Jake & Susie

P.S. We are excited to see you on the 3rd of July!

V and Co. said...

ugh can i have your aunts? i want a spa day!