Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So I think my kids (or maybe me) are very sick of Macaroni and Cheese!

I was kind of hoping any of you guys that are better cooks than me, could hook me up with some really good recipes! So that would be all of you! :) I would also think it would be fun if maybe you could post a good recipe on your blogs every week or so. (do you like how I said "I think it would be fun if YOU could post a recipe he he he) Anyway I think sharing some of our good recipes would be fun. I could always use a new idea. Let me know if you think that is a bad idea!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Your wish is my comand! Great idea, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Kara, Sorry I have been out of the blogging world for awhile! But I think this is a GREAT idea! once we get settled and get internet, I will start blogging recipes..and you should too because I need ideas! by the way Ben's birthday is Oct 15th, my birthday is may 13th and Kate's is Oct 12!
Cute rooms!

V and Co. said...

haha..i'll post the places i like to eat how's that?