Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is summer comming?

School is almost out and our weather hasn't been the greatest. We had one or two good days and then it snowed, breaking branches on our tree, and killing my garden that I had just planted. (I know, silly me, I should have covered it) I sure hope that we start getting better weather, I don't know if I can handle a summer where the kids don't want to go outside..... :)

On our one good day, the kids played outside all day! In our neighbors back yard, riding bikes and in the sandbox.
oh and I'm really getting lazy, I don't even take pictures of my kids anymore, I let Ethan do it! ;)

After they played in the sandbox, they came in and all climbed in my bed to watch a movie (the family room was still in the garage from the flood) so I'm sure you can guess why we would be upset when we went to bed that night..........
Yep! SAND!!! Nothing is worse than climbing into bed and finding sand or crumbs (yes they've done that too) in your bed.

1 comment:

Mommy Amy's blog said...

How lovely! I bet Josh was especially thrilled! We have a sand table so we don't have to deal with the sandy clothes quite as much...