Monday, August 23, 2010

Will's bday

I realized I forgot to post Will's birthday back in July. So here it is. I promised him next year that he could have a party with his friends. But this year was just the family. He turned 5 so will be starting kindergarten!! He's as tall as Nate and growing fast!

He's still obsessed with tractors.....
......but has added fire trucks...so at least we have diversity.
Emery reads, stands and kneels, walks around, plays with her toys and listens to her ipod all while hula-hooping. Her record is 30 min. (I can't even get it to go around once)

2 comments:

Mandy and Jason said...

I'm amazed at Emery's hula-hooping skills. Her hips don't lie. You're stay-cation looked very fun! You never cease to amaze me with the creative things you do to keep your kids entertained.

bjmillet said...

That is so cute. Good grief - I have never been able to do it at all. Go Emery!